To boost the Portuguese economy, which has as its critical success factor the growth of exports and the internationalization of companies, the Strategy and Studies Office of the Ministry of Economy (GEE), in partnership with Caixa Geral de Depósitos (CGD), intend to promote the increase of Portuguese exports, supporting companies in the choice of foreign markets.
Development of a web platform - IAPEX: business support tool - with information and data on Portuguese and world export markets.
The CCG, through the A.R.D. EPMQ IT,developed this solution, comprising the following activities:
- Survey of technical requirements;
- Design and development of the platform;
- Data aggregation from various sources, and integration of technologies such as Business Intelligence, Data Integration, and Data Visualization.
A new export support system that allows companies to:
- Know the markets of Portuguese and world exports for the chosen product.
- Rank the potential of the markets according to the characteristics of each company, helping them to choose growth potential markets that are appropriate to the characteristics of their products.
- Check the weight of competing countries and their growth rate for each potential export market.
- Measure the expected export value, growth rate and risks and barriers associated with each market.
- Access a free report with all the information.
- Ministry of Economy
- CGD - Caixa Geral de Depósitos